Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Sean Landis <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/14 17:08:10 UTC

Sun layoff

I apologize in advance and I have donned my asbestos underwear.

I have a lot of friends at Sun who I know watch this list and so I
just wanted to put this out there for them that if they are
considering career moves, they can get in contact with me directly.
People in the Jini community have helped me when I needed it and I'm
offering it now for those who might need it.

Again I apologize for a potential abuse of this list but there are
relationships in this community that I feel transcend P.C.

Humble regards,
Sean
sean.landis@gmail.com