Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Marcusz Zafarano <ma...@criticalpointsoftware.com> on 2002/01/22 03:33:31 UTC

SAXParser

Still can't find out why jmeter reports the following error when I try to
open the
Test Plan.jmx:
c:\jakarta-jmeter\bin>CALL ..\lcp ..\lib\ant-1.3.jar
log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(org.apache.jmeter.util.Cla
ssFinder).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Error loading class org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser  : class is not
found
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Load.doAction(Load.java:126)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.actionPerformed(ActionRoute
r.java:94)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:14
50)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Abstra
ctButton.java:1504)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel
.java:378)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:250
)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:279)
        at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$MouseInputHandler.mouseRelease
d(BasicMenuItemUI.java:886)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3717)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2595)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1216)
Does anyone know why?

Checked the xerces.jar file and the class is there and the file is full,, of
the correct
info, I don't know.

-mez

Re: SAXParser

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Marcusz Zafarano wrote:
>
>> Still can't find out why jmeter reports the following error when I try to
>> open the
>> Test Plan.jmx:
>

> At least now we have a full exception trace (the Load.java:126 is the piece
> of information I needed).

What is your "xml.parser" set to in jmeter.properties?

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: SAXParser

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.