Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by drew <dr...@baseanswers.com> on 2012/08/16 18:03:10 UTC

Fixed broken links in old blogs (was: Re: Updating a couple of blog postings - new school year in my neck of the woods)

On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 14:35 -0400, drew wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 14:16 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM, drew <dr...@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> > > Howdy,
> > >
> > > In the 2010 I put together a few blog posts, the idea being an
> > > enumerated a short list of useful addons for the OpenOffice.org user.
> > >

> > Most of the links don't work for me -- the template links. (Windows XP/Firefox)

<snip>

> > > Three different lists:
> > >
> > > http://drewjensen.typepad.com/blog/2010/07/openofficeorg-templates-for-primiary-school-faculty-and-staff.html
> > >
> > > http://drewjensen.typepad.com/blog/2010/07/openofficeorg-templates-for-seconday-school-faculty.html
> > >
> > > http://drewjensen.typepad.com/blog/2010/07/openofficeorg-college-freshman-templates.html

well that was fun, and relatively painless - the links to the template
repo should _all_ be fixed in the old blog posts - now to waste some
paper and ink trying each for the 2012 posts...

Found a couple of new and interesting possible additions in the repo
also - also, I've not prowled the Symphony template repo.. anyone know
of anything there they think would fit in this theme?

//drew