Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by MIYACHI Yasuhiko <mi...@bml.co.jp> on 2004/02/18 05:18:39 UTC

TapestryTestCase(?)

 This is my first e-mail to tapestry-user.

 Is there any developer who is developing Testing Framework
like TapestryTestCase(Extension of Cactus).

 When it does not exist, there is a plan to develop on our side.

 Please give an opinion and an idea.

 Thank you.

Re: TapestryTestCase(?)

Posted by "F. Da Costa" <da...@xs4all.nl>.
MIYACHI Yasuhiko wrote:
>  This is my first e-mail to tapestry-user.
>
>  Is there any developer who is developing Testing Framework
> like TapestryTestCase(Extension of Cactus).
>
>  When it does not exist, there is a plan to develop on our side.
I've just completed my first ant-script for the use of JML within an
Eclipse environment.
JML is a formal specification language that is able to automatically
generate test cases and suites for the classes in the project.

http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~leavens/JML//index.shtml

Once the generation has been completed there are special data testfiles
that one can fill with whatever is required. These classes are not
overwritten so over time one can build up a very powerfull whole.

Extremely big advantage is the formal specification within the classes.

Just do yourself a favour and have a small look at it and than if you like
it drop me a mail so i can send you the script i whipped up (not finished
yet but Ant is not my friend ;-) )

Fermin DCG