Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Martin Phee <ph...@bp.com> on 2003/01/09 17:55:25 UTC

[SOURCE] Issue #TRQS115 - Torque returns bad connections

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/issue/id/TRQS115>

Type :        Defect
Issue Id :    TRQS115
Reported by: Martin Phee
             mphee - (pheemj@bp.com)

Details:

Description: When I request a connection from Torque I am getting a connection that was closed.  Torque doesn't seem to validate whether the connection that is being returned is a open or closed connection.  This past weekend the db went down, so the connection that torque had was closed.

I have set validateQuery to select 1 from dual.  Which does return at least one row if it's a good connection.