Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by GD...@cofidis.fr on 2005/05/03 16:21:38 UTC

problem with Selectkey

Hi,

I have to insert a new record using 2 sequences values (oracle).
So my code is :

        <insert id="INSERT_SESSION_HTTP_COOKIE"  parameterClass=
"mypackage.commun.dataobject.DoSessionHttp">
                <selectKey resultClass="int" keyProperty="codesession">
                        select SQ_CODE_SESSION.nextval AS CODESESSION from
dual
                </selectKey>
                <selectKey resultClass="string" keyProperty="codecookie">
                        select SQ_CODE_COOKIE.nextval AS CODECOOKIE from
dual
                </selectKey>
                insert into SESSION_HTTP (codeSession, codeCookie,
numClient)
                values (#codesession#, #codecookie#, #numclient#)
        </insert>

But the problem is that the second selectkey isn't executing. Why ? Is it
a limitation of ibatis ?

How can i solve my problem ?

Thanks for your help.

G.D.

Re: problem with Selectkey

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Yes, currently, only one selectKey is allowed in an insert.

Larry