Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jamie Wilkinson <ja...@spacepants.org> on 2004/02/03 04:14:28 UTC

Re: Debian package for Subversion 0.37.0?

This one time, at band camp, Florian Weimer wrote:
>Andreas Schildbach wrote:
>
>> Is there anywhere a Debian package available for Subversion 0.37.0?
>> I'd like to upgrade my server from 0.33.0.
>
>A package has been announced for this weekend.

Pity that the powerpc buildd choked on the swig dependency.

--
jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

Re: Debian package for Subversion 0.37.0?

Posted by Torsten Landschoff <to...@debian.org>.
On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 10:46:55AM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> > Pity that the powerpc buildd choked on the swig dependency.
>
> Whoops, really? Could be my fault as I am the swig maintainer. What
> exactly is the problem?

Actually the new swig 1.3 (which replaces the former swig package) was
build only a few hours ago for all architectures afaict so it wasn't
available at the time the auto builder tried building subversion. It
should work on the next try...

Greetings

	Torsten

Re: Debian package for Subversion 0.37.0?

Posted by Torsten Landschoff <to...@debian.org>.