Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by St...@nab.com.au on 2007/06/28 07:52:06 UTC

Tomcat 6.0.13 and Portlet Containers

Does anybody know where I can get a Portlet Container for Tomcat 6.0.13, so
that when developing portlets in Netbeans 6 I can deploy/run them on Tomcat
6.0.13.

regards,
Steve Morris
IT Security Access Management
Technology Risk and Security
Technology Australia
National Australia Bank
Phone: +61-3-8634 1755 (x31755)
Mobile: +0438 537 569
email: Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au

National Australia Bank Ltd - ABN 12 004 044 937
This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us at postmaster@nab.com.au or by replying to the sender, and then destroy all copies of this email. Except where this email indicates otherwise, views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of National Australia Bank Ltd. Advice in this email does not take account of your objectives, financial situation, or needs. It is important for you to consider these matters and, if the e-mail refers to a product(s), you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement(s)/other disclosure document(s) before making any decisions. If you do not want email marketing from us in future, forward this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to Unsubscriptions@nab.com.au in order to stop marketing emails from this sender. National Australia Bank Ltd does not represent that this email is free of errors, viruses or interference.