Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Dan K." <da...@YorkU.CA> on 2002/03/21 00:19:46 UTC

RE: turbine + tomcat single signon?

Hi.  I'd like to pursue it further too.

I'm sure others will probably be interested so perhaps it's a good time
to start the ball rolling at least.

I've been hacking the tomcat/turbine code a bit to test things out and
getting it to work with our current authentication scheme.  So far,
Tomcat's single sign-on stuff seems to be overwhelmingly complicated...

Regards,
Dan