Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by absaar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 13:44:35 UTC

Sending Message to ActiveMQ Topic Using AJAX (amq.js)

I am trying JavaScript library i.e. amq.js for sending messages to a Topic on
ActiveMQ.
I am successfully able to listen the messages published on a particular
topic and process them in messageListener using amq.js.
I need to send a message using amq.js to topic in the following format:

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4686373/Capture.png>

How should I compose this message, taking data from above screenshot, so
that it can be sent via AJAX using following method:

*amq.sendMessage("topic://doSomething",myMessage);*