Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Anthony Elder <an...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/10/04 09:59:44 UTC

Re: BSF 2.4: the next steps for releasing BSF *this* weekend ...

Hi, what's happening with this release, it hasn't happened yet has it? Is
there anything I could do to help get it out?

       ...ant

Sanka Samaranayke <ss...@gmail.com> on 25/09/2006 05:36:39

Please respond to "Bean Scripting Framework developers"
       <bs...@jakarta.apache.org>

To:    Bean Scripting Framework developers <bs...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    Re: BSF 2.4: the next steps for releasing BSF *this* weekend

I'll try to do it today ..

Sanka

<bs...@jakarta.apache.org>

> Don't know whether there are any other Apache announcement-lists to be
> addressed.
>
> ---
>
> In preparation of the release, I will change the release date to
> "2006-09-25" in the text files and the version string in the BSFManager
> class (the upcoming Monday, such that there is enough time to finish all
> necessary steps and can be sure to have the release made available by
> Monday).
>
> Would that be o.k.?
>
> Regards
>
> ---rony

- --
Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.
T:+94-77-3506382 F:+94-11-2424304

http://sankas.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.net/

Re: BSF 2.4: the next steps for releasing BSF *this* weekend ...

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
On 10/4/06, Anthony Elder <an...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi, what's happening with this release, it hasn't happened yet has it?

will do it shortly ..

Is
> there anything I could do to help get it out?

I think there isn't much work other than making the distributions, upload
them to the server .. etc.

I will let you know if I run into any difficulties and some help is needed
..

Best,
Sanka