Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2015/02/08 15:51:18 UTC

Re: [discussion] allow Script Engines to also render components based on paths

On Monday 26 January 2015 09:39:09 Jeff Young wrote:
> I'm in agreement with Justin and Bertrand that the developer (and not the
> administrator) is the right person to author this information.

When a team delivers a slightly more ambitious application an admin has to
kick in anyway, e.g. to configure service user mapping, security, URL mappings
or the like.

Configuring the script engines is an admin task in my opinion also (and could
be therefore more restrictive).

I've updated the issue with our findings so far.

Regards,
O.