Posted to user@hama.apache.org by burakkk <bu...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/13 23:58:00 UTC

Hama Graph API

Hello,
I'm trying to implement random walker algorithm with graph. I digged a
little bit about hama but I can't figure out how I can do it. Because hama
doesn't contain any tag of vertex. I have to save the tags to compare each
edge of tag. So what's your suggesion? Can I do it with hama?

Thanks
Best Regards...

--

*BURAK ISIKLI** *| *http://burakisikli.wordpress.com*
*

Re: Hama Graph API

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You can use the value of Vertex. Pagerank is also a random walk model
that jumps with probability α on Web graph.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon