Posted to community@apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2009/08/19 04:04:51 UTC

ApacheCon US Early Bird Discount Extended through 21 August

If you haven't registered for ApacheCon US yet, you're in luck!

We've extended the Early Bird Discount through this Friday, 21 August, giving attendees the best rates available, with savings up to $200 on a full conference pass. Catch your favorite Apache projects, including Tomcat, Hadoop, and the world's favorite Web Server, and join us in celebrating the 10th Anniversary of The Apache Software Foundation!

Sign up today at http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/

# # #

Re: ApacheCon US Early Bird Discount Extended through 21 August

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Ok,

The old password definitely works.  I just logged in as you and can
see both the foundation and the conferences blog.

Tony

On 19 Aug 2009, at 03:04, Sally Khudairi wrote:

> If you haven't registered for ApacheCon US yet, you're in luck!
>
> We've extended the Early Bird Discount through this Friday, 21
> August, giving attendees the best rates available, with savings up
> to $200 on a full conference pass. Catch your favorite Apache
> projects, including Tomcat, Hadoop, and the world's favorite Web
> Server, and join us in celebrating the 10th Anniversary of The
> Apache Software Foundation!
>
> Sign up today at http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/
>
> # # #

Cheers,