Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/02/25 09:38:02 UTC

JIRA time outs

I am having trouble getting JIRA to work .

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10600

Mostly getting timeouts about 50% of the time - a lot of 408s and one 409.  On one occasion the browser rendered a page full of high ASCI characters.
I also noticed sometimes when clicking on the 'login' link (upper right), I am not actually taken to the login page, but rather the JIRA home page.  On one occasion, I got a "Server too busy" response .

Dennis Byrne

Re: JIRA time outs

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 08:38:02AM +0000, Dennis Byrne wrote:
> I am having trouble getting JIRA to work .
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10600
>
> Mostly getting timeouts about 50% of the time - a lot of 408s and one 409.  On one occasion the browser rendered a page full of high ASCI characters.
> I also noticed sometimes when clicking on the 'login' link (upper right), I am not actually taken to the login page, but rather the JIRA home page.  On one occasion, I got a "Server too busy" response .

The server load is currently very high, probably due to an experimental
patch recently applied to fix mod_proxy_ajp problems:

People are looking into the load problem right now, so hopefully it will
be fixed soon.

--Jeff