Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Robert Evans <bo...@beartoothmountain.com> on 2002/05/30 15:05:47 UTC

How do you pass an XML document between Axis and .Net Client?

Greetings,

I have been trying to figure out how to pass an XML document to/from an
axis web server from/to a .Net client.

As near as I can tell, on the Java side I need to convert the XML
document to/from a string (no problem).  The part I can't figure out is
how to convert the Xml String to a .Net XML document.

I realize this isn't exactly an Axis issue, but I figured this mailing
list would have somebody who has done something like this already.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Bob Evans