Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/28 08:37:16 UTC

Re: Does nifi support variable in ExecuteProcess

Hi Hollis,

If you go in the processor configuration, for each property you will see a
question mark symbol that gives details for each property. In the details
it also says if the property supports expression language [1] or not. You
can also find this information in the documentation of each processor
(right click on the processor / usage). In your case the command arguments
property does support expression language so you can use it to dynamically
define your arguments.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/expression-language-guide.html

Pierre