Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Stephen Benson <SB...@netlexis.com> on 2000/07/28 14:23:31 UTC

Pathname problem on NT4 at startup? Possibly JBuilder or JRun imp licated?

I have Tomcat and Jrun installed on default ports (Tomcat 8080; JRun 8000,
8100); I also followed the instructions to integrate JBuilder and Tomcat,
although I don't think this is relevent.

At startup something tries to access:
E:\Program\work\localhost%3A8080%2F

and fails. I assume this is trying to get to E:\Program Files\something

The only Java thing here is JBuilder: E:\Program Files\JBuilder35.

And I can't get to the IIS/PWS home page at localhost etc anymore, although
all diagnostics say it's running.

All my Java stuff (JRun, Tomcat, JDKs etc) is installed at E:\Java
except a JRE 1.3 under c:\Javasoft\jre\1.3 which shouldn't be used AFAIK

I know this looks OT, and everything points to JRun or JBuilder, _except_
that it is Tomcat that uses port 8080.

Any ideas?

--
Stephen Benson       sbenson@netlexis.com