Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Alex Hepp <he...@web.de> on 2009/08/07 07:39:29 UTC

Correlations with Pick inside a while

Hi List!

we are facing huge problems with Processes that have a Pick surrounded
with a while with current ODE distribution. We are always getting
"INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL [xy]"

Sometimes the first call is working fine, sometimes the error also
occurs on the first call. It even happens with the TestPickOneway from
the bpel-test inside your sources.
We have tried to rollback to embedded DAO, mySQL, I to built ode myself
to be sure that the codebase matches to the tests, but to no avail.

Please, could anybody tell me, whether this is a bug, or I am too dumb
to get this running?
Thanks again!
Alex

Re: Correlations with Pick inside a while

Posted by thomas trocha <th...@googlemail.com>.
I have the same problem. Currently I'm testing pick with the
"TestPickOneWay"-Example (ode_source\bpel-test\src\test\resources\bpel\2.0).
The workflow is as it is described in Issue ODE-644. A while-loop with an
included pick.
Testing it with the standard-configuration (Tomcat 6/ApacheODE 1.3.3 and the
included derby-db) works for the first receive creating an instance. First
pick works as well but then every call waits until the time-out.

The server is throwing following exception:
*Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for
RESP
ONSE CHANNEL 29*

I was quite optimistic as I thought that 1.3.3 would be patched for even
that effect. Any idea?

Thx and have a nice day,
ToM

Posted by Bill McCusker <wm...@parasoft.com>.