Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Victor Phelemba <ko...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/24 05:13:05 UTC

new user question

Greetings,

Just a quick question, I am using rapidsvn with joomla. I had installed
a mambot or plugin with joomla, but the files do not appear in the
'unversioned' list. Can someone provide any ideas about this type of
behaviour? and any fixes similarily can you point to some info I could
read about adding new files.

I tried to search the archives, but I think I am over looking the
answer. I have tried an update, but this does not work.

thanks kindly,

nolo

Re: new user question

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 24, 2008, at 00:13, Victor Phelemba wrote:

> Just a quick question, I am using rapidsvn with joomla. I had
> installed a mambot or plugin with joomla, but the files do not
> appear in the 'unversioned' list. Can someone provide any ideas
> about this type of behaviour? and any fixes similarily can you
> point to some info I could read about adding new files.
>
> I tried to search the archives, but I think I am over looking the
> answer. I have tried an update, but this does not work.

Welcome to Subversion. Do you already know how to use Subversion from
the command line? If not, I'd start there. Learn the basics first.
Read the Subversion book at http:/www.svnbook.org/ .

If you then still have questions about how to apply that knowledge to
rapidsvn, joomla, or mambot, ask on their respective mailing lists,
or ask the developers of those software packages. I've never used
them so I can't help there.