Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by hagaisela <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/20 09:18:18 UTC

activemq and phonegap

Hi,
I am writing a phonegap application and I want to use activemq.
I want as much data as possible to be pre-loaded on the phone (html,
javascript and css files) instead of downloading it from the server, so I
placed all the required javascript files on the device.
This causes a "same origin" problem when using activemq ajax, since the
javascript file is on the device and the message destination is the broker.
I did succeed in using rest, but my problem with it is that it requires me
to poll the broker myself rather than getting callbacks when there are new
messages.
Is there a better design than the one I am currently using?

Thanks.