Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Guido Wimmel <gu...@gmx.net> on 2016/05/27 17:41:07 UTC

Upgrade Log4j2 in Syncope 1.2.X

Hi,

I suggest upgrading Logj42 in Syncope 1.2.X from 2.3 to 2.5 (as in
2.0.0-SNAPSHOT).

2.5 has some nice additional features, in particular
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/appenders.html#CustomDeleteOnRollover

If there are no objections, I'd create a JIRA issue (if necessary) and
do the corresponding change.
I'm only unsure if it's a good idea to commit right now, as there seem
to be stability problems with the build(?).

Cheers,
   Guido

Re: Upgrade Log4j2 in Syncope 1.2.X

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.