Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Niket Redkar <ni...@dishatech.com> on 2005/02/01 16:05:42 UTC

HTTPS / Certificate issue ...

Hi,

The website that I am testing uses a HTTPS connection only for login page.
When I execute any script for the first time, it fails for this page. The
response that I get is "non-HTTP response". But when I re-execute the script
in the same session of JMeter, the script does not give any error. I
understand that this could be a certificate issue.

I tried looking into "JMeter.Properties" file but due to unavailability of
documentation I could not understand which setting needs to be modified and
to what values.

Please point me to some URL where I can find the required info or please
help me in tackling this.

Please note that the workaround that I mentioned above works only for JMeter
2.0.1. I think the above work around do not work with JMeter 2.0.2.

Thanks,
Niket

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.