Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2001/03/30 00:08:39 UTC

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_fs trail.c

jimb@tigris.org writes:

>   User: jimb
>   Date: 01/03/29 15:41:55
>
>   Modified:    subversion/libsvn_fs trail.c
>   Log:
>   * trail.c (commit_trail): Call txn_checkpoint each time we complete a trail.

Hey Karl (and all):  just chatted with Jim... this change *might* fix
the fs memory-leak problems we've been having.  It *might* be the case
that we simply haven't been telling berkeley db to free memory as it
works.

We'll see.

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_fs trail.c

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@collab.net>.
Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@newton.ch.collab.net> writes:
> Hey Karl (and all):  just chatted with Jim... this change *might* fix
> the fs memory-leak problems we've been having.  It *might* be the case
> that we simply haven't been telling berkeley db to free memory as it
> works.
>
> We'll see.

If so, I'm buying Jim dinner.  Only he's in another town, so I'll have
to eat it for him.  But it's the thought that counts...