Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk> on 2008/06/01 15:07:10 UTC

Maven dependency version error for new component and example - how to set it up?

Hi

In the trunk there are 2 TODO statements in pom.xml files to include
- spring-integration component
- loan broker example

The TODO: is something similar as:
TODO: fix this 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for org.apache.camel:camel-spring-integration'

If I include it in my pom I get the above Maven validation error, and I can not figure out why?

Any Maven super wizards wanna take a look and explain what I do wrong?

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

RE: Maven dependency version error for new component and example - how to set it up?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Thanks.

Argh. The answer was just in front of me all the time = We have a saying in Denmark: Sometimes you can not see the forest for all the trees.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Don't worry, I just did a quick fix for it :)
You need also add the dependency in the parent pom.xml ( trunk\pom.xml)
to avoid the "dependencies.dependency.version" issue.

Willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,