Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/09/05 05:00:41 UTC

Map.putAll(Map) should probably be Node.putAll(Map)

I looked through the code and kept seeing this message on map.putall
the icons on eclipse keeps giving me these warning.
Guess this is more along Adams changes.
I don't know what I am doing yet.

Re: Map.putAll(Map) should probably be Node.putAll(Map)

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Thank you for your response and support.
I just went back and tried to recreate this and can't
I started with a code fragment I had copied.
then I went back into the code I copied it from and the message was there.
but I can not seem to do either today.

Adam Heath sent the following on 9/5/2008 2:52 PM:

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I don't know how to communicate so lets drop it.
:)

Adam Heath sent the following on 9/5/2008 1:16 PM:

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.