Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jobarr <jo...@herzeleid.com> on 2001/12/09 07:02:06 UTC

Apache problems on Windows XP

Apache is going INSANE on one of my XP computers.

Something is causing the HTML to be messed up on the way to the client.
Stuff like this:
 < 1ecs/", which should be <a href="...

Take a look here: http://www.herzeleid.com/en/lyrics
Reload it a few times.

It gets corrupted in random places....And inserts parts of OTHER PAGES
randomly in the middle of a page! I think it is like...some one is
requesting the other page but part of it gets sent to the wrong
person.....Sometimes I even see HTTP headers in the middle of a page. This
happens to all files, including pictures (if you save them as .TXT and open
them you can see random stuff added on the end). The files are perfectly
find on the hard drive...

I am using 1.3.22 on XP Pro.

I am trying to get a beta of apache 2 to work....but I need a Apache2 PHP
module before I can test it =(

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them...
-Jobarr

Re: Apache problems on Windows XP - section "marry me" corrupted

Posted by Irmund Thum <it...@it97.dyn.dhs.org>.
Jobarr schrieb:

> Thanks for the input....but I am sure it isn't the client in this case. It won't work in any browser correctly or platform, as far as I can tell. Something is going very wrong on the server end :-/

the section "marry me" looks tough ughly after the 5th reoload :-
(see mail header for my client conf.)
.
                                                     Heirate
                                                     mich

tr]?ᨯ{;bÎÅjS`ÑpêÌ!8ï6^Á^þèØ´TôMñ?±ICÒ­rµb×V?ív±6å?9·?c¯Eô¶©Î·îë>fÛH?

õFçô?àKËÁ(¹¶>ô©8¹^PR?Ö

Ür¦~PòÊÉ×bÐntVUùéþ0Û?-??%»pY^çRT_?¼&?9ó(a*®äx¼áÍ?smùÝéYo?óépf¡?±öb^~9¬N[

n`^?ÛÕ~ôÈ4ÙîÐÝsñµ?­`N?m³ªvGK?:]8?öA ~·>÷À>?Ì÷/-ëØ3ÄÊðû¨?¸.ñÒî(e??çÙ{V

ÎõP,ì`?Ô2?+·3X#Í?·Â¶ ¹«-]x·K¨úeÔA·üøÁ?f?Ñq®???0¬©´íéîyÜÆ»É

ø'Í~g/*/?xI?Á?X8VÓoÕ Ý¶Y&¿iÛt÷íK~®MåþJí?ÓÕë ÈÒëô?í§Â7?ÑbÜ?ð
--
_ ___

Posted by Jobarr <jo...@herzeleid.com>.