Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2009/08/19 23:15:48 UTC

1.0.1 release soon?

I'd like to try to make the 1.0.1 release soon.  Unless someone objects,
late next week I'll try  make a candidate build that we can vote on,
around 28 September.

Doug

Re: 1.0.1 release soon?

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
I've realized that with new features and some minor incompatibilities,
the next release should be 1.1.0, not 1.0.1.  I'm going to try to wrap
up a few more issues before I roll a release candidate for this.

Doug