Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Yiing Fern <ye...@promserv.com.my> on 2002/04/19 12:42:27 UTC

Problem using JMeter with struts

Hi,

Has anyone tried testing struts application with JMeter? I have an
application where base on the userid a user supply, retrieved the value of a
variable called contactID from database. The application then use this
parameter to retrieve other information from the database to fill up the
user profile page.
I can't get JMeter to sample such a page properly. There are alway error
message like

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://xxxxxxx/ViewUser.do    at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown So
urce)

Error also occur in Tomcat.

Should I use the JDBC Request controller? I'm not very familiar with this
controller.

I've been stuck with this problem for a quite sometime. Please help.

thank you
Yiing Fern

Problem running the sameple yahoo spider

Posted by Chee Siong <cs...@mbox.ncs.com.sg>.
Hi all

	I tried to run the sample yahoo spider test plan but I keep
getting the following error.  Anyone has the same problem or knows the
workaround ?  Thanks in advance.  Regards and have a nice day.

java.net.NoRouteToHostException: Operation timed out: connect
        at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSample
r.java:440)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSample
r.java:164)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:138)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)