Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/11/12 06:21:24 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept Winegrower as Karaf subproject

Hi all,

this vote passed with only +1.

I will then move forward and deal with infra/self service for git repo
and release location.
Once done, I will do a full pass and cut a first release (kind of
"starting point release").

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Winegrower as Karaf subproject

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

As it's a Karaf subproject, it's under PMC control and already done
under Apache license by ASF members.

So, IP Clearance is not mandatory.

Regards
JB