Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com> on 2016/06/22 20:22:17 UTC

Coolest MyNewt Thing You'll See all day

I ran this earlier today, and it’s the coolest thing you’ll see all day. Mesmerizing. Watch the MyNewt-core project grow from beginning to … well, today really.

https://davidgs.com/davidgs_blog/2016/growth-open-source-rtos/ <https://davidgs.com/davidgs_blog/2016/growth-open-source-rtos/>

dg
--
David G. Simmons
(919) 534-5099

There are only 2 hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.

Re: Coolest MyNewt Thing You'll See all day

Posted by Vipul Rahane <vi...@runtime.io>.
Cool indeed :-) Thank you.

Regards,
Vipul Rahane