Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Mohamed-Tayeb BENTERKI <ta...@apache.org> on 2021/03/29 10:16:44 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Moving to Github issues

Hello,

I propose to move the project management tool from Jira to Github issues,
the idea behind this, to centralize all tickets and or issues in one place
as code and simplify the process of agile ticket creation and handling.

Note:
- There is no impact on the Unomi code base.
- If you like the idea and the benefits, I will take care of migrating the
current Jira board tickets to Github issues.

Thoughts?
Regards

Re: [PROPOSAL] Moving to Github issues

Posted by Mohamed-Tayeb BENTERKI <ta...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Thank you JB for the point, the explanation and also Serge's clarification.
My point was just to move the tickets to be closest to the code. Indeed, we
have to stay in the same workspace (tickets, code and CI).

But as you said, we can stay with our nice Jira board for the moment.

Thank you
Cheers

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.