Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Is...@seabury.com on 2003/06/25 21:25:34 UTC

Graph Results Listener

What is the definition of "throughput" related to the Graph results
listener.  I am trying to plot the number of hits/second verses the number
of threads.  If the Graph results listener won't do this, is there a
listener that will?

This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.

Re: Graph Results Listener

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
The throughput number is the number of requests complete per unit of time.  It
does not track each thread but simply totals everything together.

-Mike

On 25 Jun 2003 at 14:25, Ishmael.A.Obleton@seabury.com wrote:

> What is the definition of "throughput" related to the Graph results
> listener.  I am trying to plot the number of hits/second verses the number
> of threads.  If the Graph results listener won't do this, is there a
> listener that will?
>

> This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in
electronic or hard copy format.

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya