Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Greg Brandt <br...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/18 22:15:51 UTC

0.7.2 release

Hey guys,

Would it be possible to get an 0.7.2 release?

I have a use case that uses helix-ipc, for which there were a few critical
patches after 0.7.1 release.

Thanks,
-Greg

Re: 0.7.2 release

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.
We need a volunteer(committer) to make the release. Any volunteers?.

thanks,
Kishore G

RE: 0.7.2 release

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.
+1 for a release

Unfortunately I don't have a computer capable of running all the tests (and am thus unable to do a release), but I can help with the website and javadocs.

From: zzhang@linkedin.com
To: user@helix.apache.org; dev@helix.apache.org
Subject: RE: 0.7.2 release
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 01:23:02 +0000