Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by J Captain <jc...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/09 20:11:15 UTC

Re: Unable to deploy Usergrid 2.1

Hi,

I am trying to run Usergrid 2.1 code with Cassandra 1.2 and ElesticSearch
1.4. When I start tomcat with ROOT.war I get  this error. (why: Keyspace
'Usergrid_Applications' does not exist ) Every where I checked, they are
asking to executing three curl commands for setting up the database,

Setup calls:
PUT http://localhost:8080/system/database/setup
PUT http://localhost:8080/system/database/bootstrap
GET http://localhost:8080/system/superuser/setup

but how can I run them when my tomcat does not start properly? I tried
Usergrid1.0 and it works fine. 1.0 does not try to access these keyspace on
tomcat start up.

I am totally stuck with this issue. Obviously I am missing something.
Please help.

Thanks,
Jigar

Re: Unable to deploy Usergrid 2.1

Posted by J Captain <jc...@gmail.com>.
It worked!!!

Thanks a lot. I don't know how many ours I have spent looking to get rid of
those startup errors. I always assumed that after clean tomcat startup I
have to run the setup.

Thank again.
Jigar Captain

Posted by Michael Russo <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jigar,

Posted by J Captain <jc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

[...]

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Posted by Michael Russo <mi...@gmail.com>.