Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by s3rvant <s3...@protonmail.com> on 2019/07/29 13:02:14 UTC

Support for Remote Assistance?

Does Guacamole support Windows Remote Support connections as well?

If so, is there documentation for configuring such connections?

Re: Support for Remote Assistance?

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 9:02 AM s3rvant <s3...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Does Guacamole support Windows Remote Support connections as well?
>
> If so, is there documentation for configuring such connections?

No, this is currently not supported.  The Windows Remote Support
connections are a bit...special...if I recall correctly.  If there's
documentation on how this is enabled from a protocol perspective I wouldn't
mind trying it out, but I can't remember how it works.  Seems like maybe it
opens a different port (3388 instead of 3389?) and then requires a certain
user/user group to log in?

-Nick