Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Col <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/01 03:03:20 UTC

Re: Is it possible to capture selected values on jsp page?

Thanks, very helpful...

Still one thing unclear: do I need to put my action
form
in classpath to be imported in my jsp page? Is there a
better way to do it? This sounds messy, but I will try
it out if it works.

regards,

foo="http://myweb.com/mypage?companyid="+id+"&ssn="+ssn;

uri="http://myweb.com/mypage?companyid="+id+"&ssn="+ssn>