Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by wei zhang <re...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/28 05:13:57 UTC

Geronimo 2.1&2.2 Documentation

Folks,

We have discussed the documentation issue in another mail thread and agreed
to adopt the new structure for 2.2.

As the 2.2 space is now available (with old content though) and the dual
maintenance issue is raised, I'd like to do the maintenance work with my
colleagues. You can update the 2.1 doc, and I can help port the new
information to 2.2 if necessary.

Thanks.

Rebekah Zhang

Re: Geronimo 2.1&2.2 Documentation

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Thanks Rebekah!   I'm sure people will appreciate only having to make an
update once.

Joe

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to see the new structure on 2.2.

thanks!

Rex

Posted by Ying Tang <yi...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

   Thanks for your comments.  I will update this "Plugin basics" page based
on your thoughts.

    I feel sorry that some documents seem incomplete in the new structure,
as we have just restructured the Geronimo 2.2 documents, and started to pull
in some content..

  Thanks.

Ying Tang (Sophia)

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Fwd: Geronimo 2.1&2.2 Documentation

Posted by Ying Tang <yi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Rhoda Zheng <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason,

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rhoda,

Posted by Rhoda Zheng <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.

Posted by Rhoda Zheng <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.

Posted by Rhoda Zheng <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bill, hi Joe,

Posted by bill stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Hi Rhonda,

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Hi Ying Tang,

I see an ICLA on file with Apache for Ying Tang so I have granted you
geronimo-contributor access.

Thanks for jumping in to help!
Joe

Posted by Ying Tang <yi...@gmail.com>.