Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Gang, Litao" <li...@jpmorgan.com> on 2011/09/08 15:13:35 UTC

c# automatic closed session due to timeout?

Hello guys

I ran into a problem like this, it is a c# client. Sending  the first message ok, all was fine.  Then after 10 minutes, an closedSessionException is thrown when the 2nd message is being sent.   My initialization codes as follows,

         m_client = new Client();
         m_client.Connect(host, port, virtualhost, username,  password);
         m_session = m_client.CreateSession(5000000);

Message is just simply payload, nothing special.  I assume if I put a large integer in createSession(.) method (BTW, it is in seconds), then the session won't get closed after some inactivity.   I am using version 0.10 .

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards!

-LG

Re: c# automatic closed session due to timeout?

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Regrettably, the client you are using has not been maintained for a
very long time and has been removed from the qpid source tree.

Please see

  http://apache-qpid-users.2158936.n2.nabble.com/c-topic-publisher-and-listener-sessions-dropped-td6272182.html

for additional context regarding this old client and recommended
alternatives for .NET development.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org