Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/08 01:14:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.9.1, release candidate #1

Hi Jark,

I notice a critical bug[1] is marked resolved in 1.9.1 but given 1.9.1
has been cut I'd like to throw the issue here so that we're sure
whether or not it is included in 1.9.1.

Best,
tison.

Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月30日周一 下午3:25写道:

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for checking the release and voting!
I’ll summary the voting result in a separate email.

Cheers,
Jark

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)