Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bharath Raghavendran <bh...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/13 12:28:51 UTC

Using relative path for indexing in SOLR

Hi ,

I am currently using solr-4.9.0 to index my PDF's using the default
post.jar , start.jar provided in the examples directory.

However i would like to modify the indexed path from absolute location to
relative path from the base folder.

Example :

Absolute Path : E:\myFolder\level1\level11\myfile.PDF

Relative Path : level11/myfile.PDF

Let me know if this is possible to implement.

Thanks,
Bharath

Re: Using relative path for indexing in SOLR

Posted by Anurag Sharma <an...@gmail.com>.
You can always give the relative path from your current working directory
like below:
~/solr/example/exampledocs$ java -jar post.jar ./../sourcepdf/*.pdf

This solves your issue?