Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Guillaume Smet <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 10:30:52 UTC

Re: Wicket 7 finalization

Non binding obviously but I'm not sure 7 is ready for prime time yet.

The bug we have with random "Argument 'markup' may not be null." and the
one with enclosures not hiding are quite worrying to me.

There's something strange going on and I'm starting to consider going back
to 6.

Re: Wicket 7 finalization

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

first, thank you very much for your valuable and precise feedbacks. I
think I've found a possible reason for the problem with the huge
wicket_extend id. I hope to able to reproduce the issue and provide more
details very soon.

Andrea.

Re: Wicket 7 finalization

Re: Wicket 7 finalization

Posted by Guillaume Smet <gu...@gmail.com>.
We used 6.19.0 before migrating to 7 and I moved this morning to 6.20.0. I
don't see any erratic behaviors so far. I'll report back tomorrow but I'm
pretty sure these issues are specific to 7.

Re: Wicket 7 finalization

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Wicket 7 finalization