Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chamnap Chhorn <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/08 11:15:39 UTC

Score boosting

Hi everyone,

I have a requirement to achieve, but i can't figure out how to do it. Hope
someone could help me.

Here is the requirement: A book has several keyphrases (available to use in
searching). The author could buy the search result position with these
keyphrases or simply add keyphrases related to this book. Here, I need to
implement the search affected by the position field.

I'm not so sure how to implement this requirement. Hope anyone could help
me!

--
Chhorn Chamnap
http://chamnapchhorn.blogspot.com/

Re: Score boosting

Posted by Chamnap Chhorn <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply. Do you have other solution? Here each keyphrase must
be matched with the exact and whole world. The problem is that it is a
multivalued column.

Chamnap

Re: Score boosting