Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Marie Griffiths <Ma...@Clearswift.com> on 2016/12/02 17:01:07 UTC

Help tsqa and libcffi-devel

Hi,
I am new to the list and am trying to run the integration tests in tsqa but cannot seem to find the libcffi-devel package.
A link to the rpm would be useful.

Marie

Marie Griffiths

Senior Software Engineer

[Telephone] 01189038650

[Twitter]@clearswift

[Clearswift] <http://www.clearswift.com/>

1310 Waterside | Arlington Business Park | Theale | Berkshire | RG7 4SA | United Kingdom

RELEASED: Clearswift v4.5 Gateways. Upgrade to the latest Clearswift technology today. Learn more here.<https://www.clearswift.com/training-and-support/migration-and-upgrades>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are strictly confidential, may be privileged and are intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.  If you are not the intended recipient any use, dissemination, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and contact the sender as soon as possible.  Clearswift cannot be held liable for delays in receipt of an email or any errors in its content. Clearswift accepts no responsibility once an e-mail and any attachments leave us. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those of the individual sender and not of Clearswift.

This email message has been inspected by Clearswift for inappropriate content and security threats.

To find out more about Clearswift’s solutions please visit www.clearswift.com

RE: Help tsqa and libcffi-devel

Posted by Marie Griffiths <Ma...@Clearswift.com>.
Redhat 6.0

> I am new to the list and am trying to run the integration tests in tsqa but cannot seem to find the libcffi-devel package.
> A link to the rpm would be useful.

What Linux distribution are you using? For CentOS you might need to get it from EPEL.

> Marie
>

> Marie Griffiths
>
> Senior Software Engineer
>
> [Telephone] 01189038650
>
> [Twitter]@clearswift
>
> [Clearswift] <http://www.clearswift.com/>
>
> 1310 Waterside | Arlington Business Park | Theale | Berkshire | RG7 4SA | United Kingdom
>
> RELEASED: Clearswift v4.5 Gateways. Upgrade to the latest Clearswift technology today. Learn more here.<https://www.clearswift.com/training-and-support/migration-and-upgrades>
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are strictly confidential, may be privileged and are intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.  If you are not the intended recipient any use, dissemination, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and contact the sender as soon as possible.  Clearswift cannot be held liable for delays in receipt of an email or any errors in its content. Clearswift accepts no responsibility once an e-mail and any attachments leave us. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those of the individual sender and not of Clearswift.
>
> This email message has been inspected by Clearswift for inappropriate content and security threats.
>
> To find out more about Clearswift’s solutions please visit www.clearswift.com

Message Processed by the Clearswift V4 Engineering Dogfood Secure Email Gateway

Re: Help tsqa and libcffi-devel

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.