Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by deckrider <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 20:30:37 UTC

SCM Username/Password

Hello,

I want to have the users who add builds to continuum to enter their
SCM Username/Password.  However this isn't working during the commits
needed to run the following targets:

release:prepare release:perform

We are using subversion, but when it comes time to commit it says
invalid credentials.

I don't want to simply check in or otherwise define in public clear
text these usernames and passwords.

Thanks in advance!

Re: SCM Username/Password

Posted by deckrider <de...@gmail.com>.
I have tried that on occasion but in this case I want every build to
create a tag and release kit.

--
ASCII ribbon campaign:
()  against HTML email