Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by gu...@moulard.com on 2002/04/22 10:46:51 UTC

api of LOG4J : Oracle PL/SQL implementation

I’m a webmaster of  LOG4PLSQ web site : http://log4plsql.sourceforge.net/

I’m very interesting by LOG4J project.

Are is possible to add a link to my site in your page :
http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/download.html

in a “ports to other languages” part.

Actually, LOG4PLSQL V1 is production. And I write a V2 with a new log
destination. I write a JAVA application with LOG4J tool for use all LOG4J
destination.

A possible text for a link :
Log4Py is a Oracle PL/SQL logging module similar to log4j. It supports logging
out-off  transaction. It’s nice for logging, benchmark and monitor PL/SQL
application.

Guillaume.

--
 Ne perdez pas de temps! Inscrivez-vous d�s aujourd'dhui et participez �
 notre concours pour remporter un CHEQUE-CADEAU d'une valeur de 25.000 FRF