Posted to user@flume.apache.org by s ravi <sr...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/30 16:10:40 UTC

Need Help: Hbase Sink

Hi All,

I need to use Flume hbase plugin to store data in hbase. could you any
of you please provide me commands for this. i downloaded hbase plugin
jar from github. is there any better documentation for this to follow.
that explains the arguments.

Thanks,
Saritha.

Re: Need Help: Hbase Sink

Posted by s ravi <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

i am trying to execute
'tail("/tmp/some.log")'
'split( ":", 0 , "2hb_colfam:ts")
 split( ":", 1 ,"2hb_colfam:value")
 format("%{nanos}:") split(":", 0, "2hb_")
  attr2hbase( "mytable", "", "", "2hb_", "1000", "false" )'

but getting error on collector. i am using flume-core-0.9.4-cdh3u1 version.

In the post it says "we have to use format() + split() decorators as
workaround for FLUME-676 [3]:" but this bug is fixed it seems. could
you please provide me better command using split with either pluggin
would really a great help for me. i need to finish as soon as possible
with my work please help me.

Thanks,
Saritha.

Re: Need Help: Hbase Sink