Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Laura Morales <la...@mail.com> on 2017/10/12 21:29:06 UTC

Questions about Jena CLI toold

- what is the difference between "update" and "tdbupdate"

- if I have a file "file.nt" containing triples, and I use "tdbloader --graph ex:name file.nt", is this the equivalent of adding a "<ex:name>" label to all triples in "file.nt". In other words, all the triples from the file will be loaded in the graph name specified by --graph?

Re: Questions about Jena CLI toold

Posted by Laura Morales <la...@mail.com>.
> Have you tried?
> It should do.

Yes I tried and it looks like it does. Just wanted to be sure.

Re: Questions about Jena CLI toold

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 12/10/17 22:29, Laura Morales wrote:
> - what is the difference between "update" and "tdbupdate"

tdbupdate adds TDB specific argument handling.

> - if I have a file "file.nt" containing triples, and I use "tdbloader --graph ex:name file.nt", is this the equivalent of adding a "<ex:name>" label to all triples in "file.nt". In other words, all the triples from the file will be loaded in the graph name specified by --graph?

Have you tried?

It should do.

     Andy