Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Brown, Berlin [GCG-PFS]" <Be...@Primerica.com> on 2012/05/16 16:28:01 UTC

Refresh component 'ajax'

I normally use 'target.addComponent(someOtherComponent)' to
refresh/rerender that HTML content.  Are there other ways to
render/reload that component?

Also, we are using wicket version 1.4.13

Re: Refresh component 'ajax'

Posted by David Hosier <ho...@gmail.com>.
How about something like AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior? Also, this page has some ajaxy examples that might help.

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/