Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tim Koop <ti...@timkoop.com> on 2011/05/25 18:21:14 UTC

Function Tapestry.Initializer.formEventManager() does not exist

I just upgraded from 5.2.0 to 5.2.5 and now I get this message on the
top left corner of the screen (when browsing the site) that says
"Function Tapestry.Initializer.formEventManager() does not exist", but
the page still renders fine.

Can someone tell me how I can fix this problem?  Did I forget to include
a jar file?  Does anyone know which jar file
Tapestry.Initialrizer.formEventManager() is in?

Thanks.

--
Tim Koop
tim@timkoop.com <ma...@timkoop.com>

Re: Function Tapestry.Initializer.formEventManager() does not exist

Posted by Tim Koop <ti...@timkoop.com>.
OK It's back again, but only on certain pages.  Anyone have any ideas?

Posted by Tim Koop <ti...@timkoop.com>.